Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Creative juices

Last night while watching Indiana Jones I decided to hook up a sun visor. I choose 100% cotton yarn for the job and got down to business. Before the movie was over I had a kickass new visor. I am thinking of doing a whole visor collect in all sizes and colors. Who knows maybe some famous person will be all HELL YES this is what I have been waiting for all my life. LOL yeah right I can only hope.








Awhile back I have ordered this super cute owl necklace and today it arrived. EKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OMG I love it. It is some funky and kawaii I mean who wouldn't love it. I am totally going to have to get more of these guys. I found my great owl on etsy. It flew all the way from Buenos Aires to get to me. If you are interested in getting your own check out MacroMe http://macrome.etsy.com/










No comments: