Thursday, May 8, 2008

Coke Bottle Irrigation System












As some people know I love plants and gardening. However, since I had to move from my giant yard in the country I can't really garden. It is soo depressing. So when I saw this topsy turvy planter I was all YESSSSSSSS I can grown stuff. I planted a small tomato plant in it to see if it really works. So far its not looking to bad.





I was cruising around today when I found this super kewl site. It tells you how to make your own drip bottle for your flower. I love flowers and gardening so this was right up my alley. The site is http://www.yougrowgirl.com/garden/dripsystem.php . I am so going to try this.




This is my spider plant. As you can see the neighbors cat loves it.



I will have more plant pictures in a few weeks. I am waiting for everything to start blooming.

No comments: